funny short jokes: jokes for kids clean: The Most Beautiful

funny short jokes: jokes for kids clean: The Most Beautiful
funny short jokes for kids clean The Most Beautiful[/caption
funny short jokes for kids clean The Most Beautiful[/caption
[caption id="attachment_119" align="align none" width="1280"]
the woman joins a country club and one day here are the guys talking about a golf funny short jokes
round she says you know I played on my college's golf team I was pretty good
yeah mind if I join you next week well none of them wanna say yes but they're
on the spot finally, they say okay but you know we start at 6:30 in the morning
he figures early tee times gonna discourage her a woman says well that
won't be a problem but she says you know might be 15 minutes late
well they roll their eyes and say okay sure enough next week she shows up at jokes for kids clean
6:30 sharp and beats all of them she's and pleasant and the guys are
impressed they congratulate her and invite her back next week well she
smiles and says I'll be there at 6:30 or maybe 6:45 well the next week she shows
up again at 6:30 sharp only this time she plays left-handed she still beats funny short jokes
all the guys and they're all totally amazed they can't figure her out
she's pleasant and a gracious winner well they invite her back again but she
says once again I might be 15 minutes
late

funny short jokes: jokes for kids clean: The Most Beautiful

a woman joins a country club and one day here are the guys talking about a golf
round she says you know I played on my college's golf team I was pretty good
yeah mind if I join you next week well none of them wanna say yes but they're
funny short jokes
on the spot finally, they say okay but you know we start at 6:30 in the morning
he figures early tee times gonna discourage her a woman says well that
won't be a problem but she says you know might be 15 minutes late
well they roll their eyes and say okay sure enough next week she shows up at
6:30 sharp and beats all of them she's and pleasant and the guys are
impressed they congratulate her and invite her back next week well she
jokes for kids clean
smiles and says I'll be there at 6:30 or maybe 6:45 well the next week she shows
up again at 6:30 sharp only this time she plays left-handed she still beats
all the guys and they're all totally amazed they can't figure her out
she's pleasant and a gracious winner well they invite her back again but she
says once again I might be 15 minutes
late funny short jokes

jokes for kids clean she shows up the next week and

she shows up the next week and sure enough, she shows up at 6:45 they're a
little upset that she's late but she's charming and complimentary that they
can't hold a grudge they can't figure her out well after the game of course
wouldn't she beat him again ain't going to the clubhouse for a couple of
funny short jokes
cocktails and one of the guys asks her how do you decide if you're gonna golf
right-handed or left-handed well she blushes and smiles well you
know I met actually ambidextrous I switched back and forth when I got
married after college I discovered that my husband always sleeps in the nude
right before I leave in the morning for golf I pull the covered back if his junk
jokes for kids clean
points to the lefty golf left-handed if his junk points to
the right a golf right-handed well one of the guys who starts laughing at it says
what happens if it's pointing straight-up well she looks and smiles that's when
I'm 15 minutes late
you

favorite ritzy restaurant jokes for kids clean

#a man enters his# favorite ritzy restaurant #and while# sitting at his
the regular table he notices a gorgeous the woman sitting at a table nearby all
alone well he calls the waiter over and asked for their most expensive bottle of
wine to be sent to her knowing that if she accepts it she's his for the night jokes for kids clean
the winner gets the bottle and quickly sends it over the girl saying it's from
the gentleman at the nearby table well she takes a look at the man then at the
the wine he decides to send a note over to the man it says for me to accept this
funny short jokes
the bottle you need to have our Mercedes in your garage a million dollars in the
bank and at least eight inches in the pants well have a man after reading the
a note sent her a note and said just so you know I happen to have a Lamborghini
and a Mercedes in my garage plus I have over twenty million dollars in the bank
but not even for a woman as beautiful as
you when I cut three inches off just send the line back you

funny short jokes a woman in a baby we

a woman in a baby we're in an examining room waiting for the doc to come in for
baby's first exam well the doc arrives and examines the baby checks the weight
and being a little concerned asked if the baby was breastfed or bottle-fed
while the babies breastfed she replied well okay well strip down your waste the
doc ordered and she did well he gave her a thorough exam full of touching and
jokes for kids clean
rubbing and squeezing very professional and detailed examination though
well motioning for her to go ahead and get dressed the doc says well no wonder
this baby's underweight you don't have milk well I know she said I'm his
grandma but I sure am glad I came inyou

a woman took her schnauzer dog to the; jokes for kids clean

a woman took her schnauzer dog to the veterinarian because she suspected the
the dog was losing its hearing well after a thorough inspection the vet informed her
that the dogs hearing was just fine there's just too much hair around the
dog's ears he said to go to the store and get some hair remover and your pup will
be able to hear just fine so on her way home she stopped off at the store to
jokes for kids clean
pick up a bottle of hair remover the clerk gave her a couple of pointers as
he was bagging it up so the clerk says for your leg hair, you'll want to use this at full strength and for your underarms, you'll want to dilute it too funny short jokes
about half strength thanks said the woman a little confused
but what if I want to use it on my she
knows her oh I see said the clerk well, in that case, you'd be best to use it one-third strength and for your own
comfort I would suggest not riding the bike for at least three days
you

jokes for kids clean - My Wife And Her Special Visitor Were

a man returned home from a business trip to find wine glasses sitting around and
music playing he walked upstairs to the
bedroom and heard the unmistakable sound of a couple right in the middle of it he
walked into the bedroom where he found his wife with his best friend Bob in a
very compromising position how could you shouted to his wife you
funny short jokes
were dirt poor when I met you I gave you everything it gave you a mansion to live
inexpensive vacations a summer home and servants to wait on you giving you
everything he ever asked for well at this point his wife was crying knowing
how badly she messed up by cheating she tried to apologize through the tears but
he wasn't having it finally his anger turned to his best friend and for you jokes for kids clean
Bob, I have to say I am so disappointed you Bob Bob Bob my godman could you
at least pause or take a break while I'm yelling at youyou
1image jokes in Hindi: today’s knowledge-Hey friends' image
2jokes comedy in hindi| brought to make you laugh these who jokes of Pati Patni
3funny joke in Hindi-ka Ek behave jee ka plantar hai funny joke one liner ka Ek
4funniest comedians

rajeshkushwah

About rajeshkushwah

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :